Citizens delivers a broad range of financial services to over five million individuals, companies, non-profits, and institutions.
01.Conduct competitor research / document best-practices.
02.Create prototypes to validate
ideas and conduct user testing.
03.Drive design from wireframes to polished visual designs.
Citizens did not have a platform to surface relevant and highly personalized offers to their customers.
We had an opportunity to craft intuitive, simple, and meaningful offer experiences throughout the customer journey.
As the lead designer, I was responsible for:
- Creating user flows and prototypes for user research sessions.
- Conducting an audit of ad experiences across industry leading mobile apps (iOS/Android).
- Conducting user testing to gather feedback on placement of ads, content and other aspects of the design.
- Translating conceptual ideas into highly crafted interactive experiences.
- Sharing early prototypes and mocks with product, researchers, content strategists, and engineering to demonstrate how a particular interaction will work and get feedback on technical feasibility.
- Presenting high-fidelity prototypes and designs to stakeholders across the organization.
- Having user tested designs ready for review / input from cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Working closely with engineering to ensure a quality deliverable.
Delightful offers that connect our customers to numerous benefits while helping them achieve their financial goals.
- User flows
- Competitor review / analysis
- Visual designs
- Prototypes for user research and cross-functional alignment